SENIOR PROPERTY STYLIST
Advantage Property Styling is a leader in Sydney’s property styling industry. Our expert team delivers bespoke property styling solutions aimed at creating successful sales campaigns and enhancing property values.
We are a full-service interior styling company, delivering a range of solutions to suit the specific needs and budgets of our clients across Sydney. We form long-standing referral relationships with leading real estate agents and developers in order to assist in preparing properties for sale.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join our dynamic and energetic team.
The role involves:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of real estate contacts to assist with their property styling requirements.
- Meeting with vendors, real estate agents and property developers to provide property styling proposals and advice.
- Assuming overall responsibility for your styling projects and liaising with our operational styling team.
- Working together with our unparalleled client admin and operational support teams.
- Joining the Directors and Senior Managers in providing input across key aspects of the business including brand, direction, strategy and growth.
As the successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate:
- Styling flair, excellent spatial planning and an ability to communicate your vision and brief,
- Qualifications and experience in design or styling,
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a sales/business development environment,
- High level communication skills, and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a Senior Management role that reports to the Company Directors and offers a commensurate remuneration package.
For the opportunity to join our dynamic and growing team submit your covering letter and CV directly to Katrina Corp, HR Manager, [email protected] All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
The closing date for applications is Friday 5th April 2019.