Careers at Advantage
Advantage Interior Design is seeking an experienced interior designer to join their rapidly expanding team working with private residential clients.
The company, based in Alexandria, Sydney, was established in January 2017 in response to demand from our Property Styling business which has been a leader in home styling in Sydney for over 14 years.
Advantage Interior Design works with clients to furnish and style their homes to suit their style, lifestyle and budget.
The position reports to the Head of Interior Design and will have responsibility for managing entire projects from client engagement to installation.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum five years recent experience in residential interior design and decoration
- Strong client liaison skills with experience in business development
- Strong FF&E experience with knowledge of current trends and materials
- Excellent spatial planning skills
- Knowledge of local suppliers of furniture, soft furnishings, accessories and art
- Experience with project managing refurbishments including specifying colours, finishes, flooring and window coverings
- Completed Degree/Diploma in Interior Design
- Competent in Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- Driver’s licence and own car
- Experience using Workflow Max project management software
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please email a one page covering letter which addresses the selection criteria together with your CV and portfolio (maximum file size 5MB) to Katrina Corp – [email protected].
Closing date for applications is COB Friday 28 July.