Senior Property Stylist – Northern Suburbs (Sydney)
Advantage Property Styling is Sydney’s premier property styling company. Our expert team work closely with leading real estate agents and property developers to create bespoke property styling solutions aimed at enhancing property values and resulting in successful sale campaigns.
We are excited to be looking for an experienced and driven Senior Property Stylist to partner with our agents and clients in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney. This is a performance driven and client facing role, reporting to the Managing Director of the Company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a strong portfolio of real estate partnerships in the territory to achieve revenue targets.
- Meeting with vendors, real estate agents and property developers to provide property styling proposals and advice.
- Preparing briefs and liaising with the internal operational styling team to ensure high-quality styling projects are delivered.
- Providing input across key aspects of the business and working with senior management,to develop and implement marketing and sales strategies for growth in the business.
- Qualifications and experience in Interior Design or Styling (essential).
- 3- 5 years’ experience in property interiors preferred and/or visual merchandising or events styling.
- Experience working in a similar sales focused role and/ or management of key client relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts and ideas to real estate agents and potential clients.
- High attention to detail and time management skills are critical.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit your covering letter and CV directly to Ms Doris Thomas, HR Manager:
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.